Venture Islay 12 – Touring Kayak
Special order for collection only. Lead approx. time approx. 2-4 week
Choose the Venture Islay 12 kayak for:
- The stability and manageability of a recreational kayak, but with greater hull efficiency.
- A mixture of day trips and weekend adventures.
- Easier manoeuvrability than a longer touring or sea kayak.
The Venture Islay 12 is an adventure touring kayak. It is the perfect choice for anyone who wants a recreational kayak with a little more speed and storage capacity for adventures while maintaining good manoeuvrability.
Islay 12 Features:
- Fit 4 Sport Seat: deep-fill, padded seat, adjustable pivot seat for added comfort, thigh grips for comfort and control, oversized hip pads and floating backrest for increased connectivity, compatible with spray decks.
- MZ3 Construction: the same white water grade polyethylene used for its supreme impact resistance in Pyranha whitewater kayaks.
- Hatches: Two water resistant storage hatches with market-leading Kajak Sport hatch covers.
- Deck bungees: to maps, hats or drinks bottles close to hand.
- Retractable skeg: leave up for manoeuvrability, drop down for directional control.
- Twist lock footrests.
- Toggle handles.
- Venture kayaks produce high UV, scratch, and impact resistant boats.
Islay 12 Dimensions:
- Size: 12
- Length: 385cm
- Width: 66cm
- Weight 25.5kg
- Max Paddler Weight: 124kg
- Deck Size: XL
Optional accessories available to order:
- Flush mount fishing rod holders
- Deck pod
Available in a choice of colours:
- Lizard Green
- Fuego Orange
- Ocean Turquoise
- The Venture Islay 12 is available as an LV (low volume) version for lighter paddlers – enquire for details.
- The Fit 4 Sport seat is standard on the Islay 12 but can be ordered with a Fit 4 seat (high back rest and deluxe padded seat).
There are no reviews yet.