Ferno Saver Safe Emergency Evacuation Chair
An easy to use, reassuringly safe and complete solution for restricted mobility assistance in emergency evacuation situations
Designed to meet the needs of The Equality Act 2010 as well as the Fire Safety Order 2005, the Ferno Saver Safe Evacuation Chair is the complete solution for emergency evacuation procedures. Built to allow for swift and easy manoeuvring in an emergency situation, the Ferno Saver Safe Evacuation Chair glides down stairs easily and smoothly to ensure against the need for heavy lifting or obstructive manual handling.
Ideal for use in multi-storey public buildings such as shopping centres, sport arenas, galleries, offices and care homes, the Ferno Saver Safe Evacuation Chair can be stored on stairwells, ready for use.
Ferno Saver Safe Evacuation Chair features
- Improved operator control and comfort
- Easy grip rubber sleeves around upper and lower handles for easy positioning
- Reassuring for patient safety
- Adjustable, removable head pad and secure straps to enhance security and comfort
- Smooth manoeuvrability
- Wide rear kick stand providing strength and stability on rear castors to prevent tipping
- Lightweight with compact profile and easy to store
- Supplied with wall bracket, dust cover and user guidance signage
- Simple to maintain, clean and replace (with removable seat cover)
- Designed for easy lateral transfers to another device
- Height open:
- Height folded:
- Load limit:
- 180kgs/ 28st/ 396lbs
There are no reviews yet.