Dolphin Wave 50 Automatic Electronic Commercial Swimming Pool Cleaner
The Dolphin Wave 50 Automatic swimming pool cleaner is one of the most advanced commercial pool cleaners for pools up to 15m in length. It is a robust design made for frequent use in commercial pools. The Dolphin Wave 50 Automatic Commercial Swimming Pool Cleaner thoroughly cleans the floor, walls and water line and leaves the water sparkling clean in four hours.
Benefits of using the Dolphin Wave 50 Commercial Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner
As well as scrubbing, brushing, vacuuming and filtering the entire pool floor, walls and waterline the Dolphin Wave 50 Commercial Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner also uses an environmentally friendly cleaning process which disperses chemicals evenly in your swimming pool reducing the use of chlorine and other chemicals.
Patented learning software scans the pool and allows the Dolphin Wave 50 automatic pool cleaner to choose and implement the most efficient cleaning path – including walls, floor and waterline – maintaining highly effective brushing and filtering throughout the cleaning cycle. The Dolphin Wave 50 comes complete with the wonder brushes for tiled pools.
Highly efficient fully automated cleaning ensures your pool is left sparkling clean after every cleaning cycle without manual intervention and with minmal cost.
Dolphin Wave 50 Commercial Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner key features
- Advanced software enables efficient cleaning and maximizes pool coverage
- Obstacle escape
- Motor protection mechanism in case of over load and out of water
- Patented cable swivel prevents cable tangling
- Low voltage – low energy consumption
- Automatic shut off at end of cycle time
- Large self contained inner filter bag collects dirt and debris
- Disperses chemicals evenly in the pool, and reduces the use of chlorine and other chemicals
- Suitable for beach entry pools
- Caddy for handling and storage
- 36 months Warranty on all parts
- Cycle time:
- 4 hours
- Cable length:
- 24 m
- Filter Bag:
- Ultra fine Micronic filtration
- Suction rate:
- 17m³ per hour
- Motor voltage:
- 24 VDC
- Power supply:
- Digital switch-mode 100-250 V IP54. Output less than 30 VDC
There are no reviews yet.